Asus ROG Strix RX 6700 XT 12GB Gaming Graphic Card
₨ 215,000 (-10%)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- 9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last-gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact heat spreader allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
Asus ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition AMD 12GB GDDR6 is a Cooling and Power-Performance Juggernaut Gaming Graphic Card
Asus ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut, take flight, the ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT merges an industry-leading cooling solution with high-end power performance and additional creature comforts. Beneath the surface, a massive heatsink is cooled by a trio of Axial-tech fans that utilize a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. At the heart of the beast, top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. A host of convenient features, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, FanConnect PWM headers, and metal backplate, make this frame-crunching colossus an ideal choice for DIY builders. Gadgets club offers the best price in Pakistan for gaming graphic cards.
Bigger, Better Cooling
In this generation, our Axial-tech fan design has matured with an increased blade count on all three fans: 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader. The barrier rings on the side fans have been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the massive cooling array.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heat pipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.9-slot footprint.
A striking shroud with metal accents mirrors the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Mixing surface textures and materials make a statement when vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs. For those who prefer a sleeker, more subtle look, the greyscale colorway allows it to seamlessly blend into the build.
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
An impressive addressable RGB element on the front of the card can be customized with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the Radeon RX 6700 XT, two 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue. The ROG Strix’s reinforced metal frame is also visible here, adding a literal layer of durability.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
- PCI Express 4.0
- 12GB GDDR6
- OC mode: Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/Up to 2568 MHz (Game Clock)
- Gaming mode: Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/Up to 2548 MHz (Game Clock)
- 16 Gbps
- Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
- Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
- HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
- 1 x Collection card
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
- 32.2 x 141 x 56.5 mm
- 12.68 x 5.55 x 2.22 inches
- 2 x 8-pin
- 2.9 Slot