Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB Gaming Graphic Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in in-game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1845 MHz (OC mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last-gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti OC Edition 12GB GDDR6X Buffed-Up Design With Chart-Topping Thermal Performance Gaming Graphic Card
Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti OC Edition 12GB GDDR6X buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance, take flight, from top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new NVIDIA Ampere architecture and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surround a grouping of Axial-tech fans. The last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You’ve been waiting for the latest and greatest in graphics card design – and this is it. Gadgets club offers the best price in Pakistan for gaming graphic cards.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than the last-gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the heat spreader.
To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful Axial-tech fans, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heat spreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heat pipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset.
In addition to under-the-hood design changes, the ROG Strix features a new face with metal accents that mirror the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Textured accents in a greyscale colorway blend seamlessly into subtle builds or make a striking impact while the card is vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
It’s Cooler Out Back
Flipping the card around reveals more design improvements. A wide backplate vent and shortened PCB allow hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between the die and heat spreader. The I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows quick selection between “performance” and “quiet” mode for basic customization of the card’s default behavior without software.
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti
- PCI Express 4.0
- 12GB GDDR6X
- OC mode: 1845 MHz (Boost Clock)
- Gaming mode: 1815 MHz (Boost Clock)
- 19 Gbps
- Memory Interface
- Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
- Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
- HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
- 1 x ROG ruler
- 1 x Collection card
- 1 x Speedsetup Manual
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
- 31.85 x 140.1 x 57.78 mm
- 12.53 x 5.51 x 2.27 inches
- 3 x 8-pin
- 2.9 Slot