Logitech G300s Gaming Mouse
- 250 – 2,500 dpi resolution
- On-the-fly dpi switching
- Ambidextrous design
- 9 programmable controls
Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse
Achieve great results with the default configuration straight out of the box, or set up one-button triggers for actions that typically require digging into menus. Put push-to-talk communications in easier reach. Temporarily down-shift DPI. Reassign any game command or multi-command macro to any one of nine programmable buttons with Logitech Gaming Software (LGS).
Sculpted Ambidextrous Shape
Versatile design in a compact shape, this mouse is built for comfort and durability. The balanced shape works for both left and right hands.
Assign a unique color and identity to each user profile with up to seven color variations to know what settings are active during gameplay. Advanced features require Logitech Gaming Software, available for download at logitechg.com/downloads
On-the-fly DPI shifting lets you toggle between two sensitivity settings with a click, from pixel-precise 250 DPI targeting to speedy 2,500 DPI movement. Use LGS to customize the DPI settings to fit your style of play. Also, DPI cycling lets you choose from up to five DPI settings while in-game.
Be confident that your every command is executed as quickly as possible. Up to eight times faster than a standard USB mouse, G300S captures your moves as fast as you can make them.
Our engineers thoroughly test and rate the primary buttons at 10 million clicks, and the feet of travel at 250 km. Able to survive the most intense gaming sessions, G300S will keep going right along with you.
The low-friction polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother motions, precise cursor movements, and improved accuracy.
- 2,500 MAX DPI
- 1 ms REPORT RATE
- 109 grams
- Height: 4.53 in (115 mm)
- Width: 2.83 in (72 mm)
- Depth: 1.46 in (37 mm)
- Weight: 2.89 oz(82 g) mouse only
- Cable length: ~7 ft (2.10 m)
- Resolution: 200 – 2,500 DPI
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: >20 G Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: >150 IPS Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Main buttons: 10 million clicks
- PTFE Feet: > 250 kilometers
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- Adjustable 7-color zone
- Non-braided cable
- Windows® 7 or later
- macOS® 10.11 or later
- Chrome OSTM
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software (optional)
- USB port
- G300s Gaming Mouse
- User documentation
7 Days Replacement