Asus ROG Cetra II Core Handsfree
- Innovative liquid silicone rubber (LSR) drivers provide stable speaker performance, incredibly strong bass and optimized gaming audio.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound supported by Windows Sonic
- 90° cable connector delivers enhanced comfort for handheld gaming.
- Lightweight metal housing offers a striking look and scratch resistance, elevating the aesthetic and durability of the exterior.
- Ergonomic design with ultrasoft LSR ear fins and tips provide a perfectly comfortable fit.
- 5 mm connector enables multiplatform support, including compatibility with mobile phones, PCs, Macs, PlayStation® 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch™.
ROG Cetra II Core in-ear gaming headphones with liquid silicone rubber (LSR) drivers and a 3.5 mm connector compatible with PCs, laptops, mobile phones, ROG Phone 5, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch
ROG Cetra II Core in-ear gaming headphones feature ASUS Essence drivers made of liquid silicone rubber (LSR) for impeccable audio quality. The headphones allow users to enjoy gaming-grade sound with a wide variety of platforms, including compatibility with PlayStation® 5, Xbox Series X/S, ROG Phone 5, mobile phones, PCs, Macs and Nintendo Switch™. The included ear fins and ear tips are also made of LSR for added comfort.
Liquid silicone rubber ASUS Essence drivers
Made of cutting-edge LSR material, the ASUS Essence drivers on ROG Cetra II Core provide more stable speaker performance and incredibly strong bass. With sound that’s optimized for gaming, you’ll enjoy incredibly immersive and detailed audio while playing your favorite games.
The ideal angle for handheld gaming
ROG Cetra II Core comes with a 90° connector that keeps the headphone cable out of the way, improving comfort during portable gaming.
A perfectly comfortable fit
The included ear fins and ear tips are made of liquid silicone rubber and offer an ultra-soft texture for extra comfort during extended gaming sessions. The earbud design is slightly tilted at the front for an enhanced fit, and each earbud has a small bump at the base for securing it in the ear. These ergonomic designs on ROG Cetra II Core enhance noise isolation and provide maximum comfort and fit for the best listening experiences while gaming.
- PlayStation® 4
- PlayStation® 5
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
- Neodymium magnet
Headphones Frequency Response
- 20Hz – 40KHz
Microphone Pick-up Pattern
- -40 ± 3 dB
Microphone Frequency Response
- 50Hz – 10Khz
AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
Active Noise Cancellation
- Virtual 7.1(Windows sonic)
- 25 m