Asus Intel TUF H570-PRO Wifi LGA 1200 ATX Gaming Motherboard
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8 1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool socket, military-grade TUF components and Digi VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsinks, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt 4™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® WiFi 6, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
Intel® H570 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, three M.2 slots, 8 1 DrMOS power stages, Intel® WiFi 6, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort™, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, SATA 6 Gbps and Aura Sync RGB lighting
ASUS TUF GAMING H570-PRO WIFI takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid, stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING H570-PRO WIFI sports the new TUF Gaming logo, and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING H570-PRO series motherboards utilize 8 1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 11th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
Larger VRM heatsink
The extensive surface area of the large, high-mass heatsink covers the VRM and choke to improve heat dissipation.
High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
Three M.2 slots with heatsinks
Each M.2 slot has a dedicated heatsink keep the M.2 SSDs at optimum operating temperature to ensure consistent performance and reliability.
Comprehensive Fan Controls
TUF GAMING H570 series motherboards feature comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 4 utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want —even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.