Adata XPG Levante 360 Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
- Supports Intel LGA 1700 socket
- Reliable high-performance CPU Liquid Cooler with Asetek’s Cooling Solution
- External ARGB Controller for the fans and the water pump
- 3 Vibrant Dual-Ring 120mm ARGB Fans, with Fluid Dynamic Bearing and 4-Pin PWM design
- Thermal-optimized copper plate with 0.15mm-thin micro-channel
- Large surface 360mm all aluminum radiator
- All-in-One hassle-free installation, no additional setup required
XPG Levante 360 Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
Adata XPG Levante 360 addressable RGB is an all-in-one CPU liquid cooler with an industry-leading solution by Asetek, XPG Levante 360 offers excellent CPU heat control, designed with a 360mm-Radiator, 4-Pin PWM Control Mode, and fine-tuned with dazzling ARGB Fans and lighting effects at the water pump, manageable by an included external ARGB Controller. Gadgets club offers the best price in Pakistan for cooling fans.
Supports LGA 1700 Socket
XPG Levante 360 supports Intel’s latest LGA 1700 socket. And Asetek’s superb cooling capability in stabilizing CPU temperature and maintaining CPU proper function.
Patented Water Pump Design
XPG Levante 360 Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler utilizes Asetek’s latest cooling solution to ensure CPU temperature management is at the highest efficiency performance. Its thermal-optimized copper plate with a 0.15mm-thin microchannel provides a large cooling area and boosts heat exchange efficiency.
ARGB Fans with Efficient PWM Cooling Solution
XPG Levante 360’s three Vibrant Dual Ring 120mm ARGB fans have 20 LEDs each.
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans with PWM(*) are designed with an auto-restart mechanism (up to 40,000 hours at 40ºC of MTBF).
(*)PWM, or Pulse Width Modulation, allows fans and water pumps to adjust cooling speed and airflow based on the component’s temperature. Sync with motherboards that support PWM header and appropriate software to enable this function.
XPG Levante 360’s external ARGB Controller allows users to switch the Mode, Speed, and Light functions of both the ARGB Fans and the Water Pump.
Water Block Dimension (H*W*D)
- 86 x 72 x 36mm
Water Block Material
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
CPU Socket Support
- Intel: LGA 115x, 1200, 1366, 1700, 2011, 2066
- AMD: AM4, TR4 (TR4 bracket not included)
- 394 x 120 x 27mm
- 400mm Sleeved Rubber tube
- 3 Fan Slots (120mm ARGB)
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- 600~2000 RPM ± 10%
Fan Static Pressure
Fan Air Flow
- 61.5 CFM
- 34.0 dB (A)
- Product：1.3kg (2.9lb) ±5%
- With Package：2.38kg (5.2lb) ±5%